Ottery pupils compete in sports day
- Credit: Archant
See our gallery from The King’s School’s sport day.
The King’s School pupils took to the track and field in a bid to claim victory for their houses on sports day.
Students competed in a series of events on Tuesday wearing their house name with pride.
The young athletes participated in a range of sports including javelin, shot put, high jump, long distance running and sprint races.
Following the conclusion of the house relays, the sixth form students beat members of staff in the final four x 100 race.
You may also want to watch:
Coleridge, Patteson, Raleigh or Kennaway house will be announced as the winner in the school’s final assembly on Friday.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight