Ottery set for art extravaganza
BUDDING artists from the Sidmouth and Ottery areas will see their work on show at the Otter Vale Art Society’s annual exhibition- which opened today.
BUDDING artists from the Sidmouth and Ottery areas will see their work on show at the Otter Vale Art Society’s annual exhibition- which opens on Friday.
A host of work will be in show in The Institute, Ottery, from until Sunday, August 15.
“East Devon has a large number of talented, amateur artists. After all, with wonderful coastal views as well as glorious countryside, there is plenty of scope,” said organiser Judith Stephens.
“Many villages in our area have an annual art exhibition and sale, and the standard of the Ottery society members is one of the highest and always attracts a large number of visitors.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition, open from 10am to 5pm daily, will feature work from pupils at The King’s School.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank