Ottery St Mary’s in vogue for fabulous fashion night
- Credit: Archant
Catwalk crazes on display for Hospiscare fundraiser
Pass on Paris, miss out Milan and leave London alone, for Ottery St Mary is stepping to the forefront of catwalk crazes for one night only.
A brand new fashion show will be hosted in The Institute, Yonder Street, tomorrow (Saturday), from 7pm (doors open at 6.30pm), to raise much-needed funds for Hospiscare.
The charity’s Broad Street shop will also be open exclusively for fashion show customers, between 5pm and 6.30pm.
Lauren Fisher, Hospiscare shops development manager, said: “We’re really excited about the show. There will be lots of things to look at, buy or try on and it’s a brilliant way to raise much-needed funds for the essential care work which Hospiscare provides.”
You may also want to watch:
A diverse range of items for men, women and children will be available, including wedding fashion and autumn lines.
Tickets are available at the Hospiscare shop or at Ottery Tourist Information Centre, Seasons Tea Rooms, Silver Street, at a cost of £4 for adults and £2 for children. There may also be some available on the door.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
Light refreshments will also be available on the night.