Ottery to Feniton walk will boost flood-hit church
A FATHER S day sponsored walk from Ottery next month will raise cash for flood-hit Feniton church.
A FATHER'S day sponsored walk from Ottery next month will raise cash for flood-hit Feniton church.
The charity trek on June 20 has been organised by the Otter Vale Team of Churches.
Feniton Church was left devastated by the storms of October 2008.
The four-and-a-half mile walk will start at 1pm at Ottery Parish Church and end with afternoon tea at Feniton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Ottery's church office on (01404) 812062 for more information.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 7 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 8 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 9 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project