Ottery to Feniton walk will boost flood-hit church
A FATHER S day sponsored walk from Ottery next month will raise cash for flood-hit Feniton church.
A FATHER'S day sponsored walk from Ottery next month will raise cash for flood-hit Feniton church.
The charity trek on June 20 has been organised by the Otter Vale Team of Churches.
Feniton Church was left devastated by the storms of October 2008.
The four-and-a-half mile walk will start at 1pm at Ottery Parish Church and end with afternoon tea at Feniton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Ottery's church office on (01404) 812062 for more information.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future