Ottery to Feniton walk will boost flood-hit church
A FATHER S day sponsored walk from Ottery next month will raise cash for flood-hit Feniton church.
A FATHER'S day sponsored walk from Ottery next month will raise cash for flood-hit Feniton church.
The charity trek on June 20 has been organised by the Otter Vale Team of Churches.
Feniton Church was left devastated by the storms of October 2008.
The four-and-a-half mile walk will start at 1pm at Ottery Parish Church and end with afternoon tea at Feniton Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Ottery's church office on (01404) 812062 for more information.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic