Pantomime Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Tipton St John
- Credit: Sian Merritt
Theatre group put on Snow White for the first time since 1999, with a few new touches
It’s panto time in Tipton St John, and this year’s show is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
The Tipton Players and Pantomime Society (TIPPS) last put on the pantomime 20 years ago. Twenty years later, they are reworking the old favourite with some new touches.
Natalie Anning and Claire Devlin, who were both in the 1999 show, have written and directed this year’s production.
The panto will take place in Tipton St John Community Hall from Tuesday, February 19, until Saturday 23, with a 2.30pm matinee on the Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Tipton Village Stores between 10am and noon on Saturday, February 2, 9 and 16, or from Ann Knight, telephone 01404 812040. Adults £8, children £4.
And, if you would like to get involved in a TIPPS production, new members are always welcome. Between productions there are social events and trips to see plays and musicals. Anyone interested should contact Ann on the above number.
- 1 Making the most of our daily walks by the sea
- 2 Sidmouth musician to host 24hr virtual open mic for cancer charity
- 3 Diamonds are forever - Devon Communities Together launches 60th anniversary campaign
- 4 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 5 Boohoo’s purchase of Arcadia group brands could provide a massive benefit for the High Street
- 6 Sidmouth Cricket Club building new partnerships
- 7 If you want something sorted then you better call Sal
- 8 Young people welcome to ‘Youthie’ on Zoom
- 9 Look out for the Government census arriving in the post soon
- 10 It will be good to see Sidmouth town centre 'bustling again'