Pedestrian, 92, badly hurt in Ottery road collision
- Credit: Matt Smart
A 92-year-old woman has been seriously injured in a road accident in West Hill, near Ottery St Mary.
She was walking in West Hill Road when she was in collision with a car at 6.45pm on Tuesday, December 17.
She was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter hospital where she is being treated for multiple serious injuries.
The driver of the car was unhurt.
Police have thanked the public for their patience while the road was closed following the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened is being asked to contact the police on the 101 number, quoting log number 0733 of 17/12/19.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time