Pedestrian injured in West Hill accident dies
- Credit: Matt Smart
A 92-year-old woman, injured in a road accident in West Hill, near Ottery St Mary, has died in hospital.
She was walking in West Hill Road when she was in collision with a car at about 6.45pm on Tuesday, December 17.
The woman suffered multiple, serious injuries.
She was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, where she died on Friday, December 20.
The driver of the car was unhurt. The road was closed for several hours after the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking any witnesses to come forward by calling 101, or emailing email@example.com, quoting log number 0733 of 17/12/19.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98