Pensioner dumps poo on garage forecourt
Police slam ‘disgusting act’ as Sidmouth man filmed using the back seat of his car as a toilet.
A pensioner has been issued with an �80 penalty notice after dumping his poo on a garage forecourt in Seaton.
The 76-year-old, from Sidmouth, was captured on CCTV defecating on the back seat of his car in broad daylight on Sunday.
He was at a petrol pump at Tower Services.
The man then picked up the faeces and dropped it on the forecourt by one of the pumps before driving off,
You may also want to watch:
Staff at the garage were alerted at around 1pm and cleaned up the mess.
It is alleged the man had bought a pasty in the garage shop and eaten it before using the bag as toilet tissue. He then smoked a cigarette before driving off.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
PC Steve Speariett said: “Although the male later apologised, this was a truly disgusting act and is totally unacceptable.
“Fortunately, the staff were able to clear up the mess before anybody trod in it.”
Rob Gibbons, of Tower Services, said: “We’ve been up here for 33 years and, in all that time, I have never seen anyone defecate on a forecourt.
“We’re calling him ‘the bloke who took a dump on the pump’.”