Where to buy face masks in Sidmouth and Ottery
- Credit: Archant
With face coverings becoming compulsory in shops from Friday, July 24, many people will be looking to buy masks locally rather than ordering them online.
In the Sidmouth and Ottery area, there are plenty of people sewing washable cloth face masks by hand and selling them over the counter or by mail order.
Sidmouth interior design consultant Sarah Yates switched to making masks for the public following lockdown, and has sold more than 1,000. Call 07875 924891 to order.
Sidmouth Fabrics and Haberdashery are making masks, with half the sale price going to MIND. Call in or phone 01395 513 209.
Sid Valley Help volunteer Lois Swarbrick is selling home-made masks for charity, call 07740 067252.
You may also want to watch:
They are also available from The Dairy Shop in Church Street, Woolbrook News and the main Post Office in High Street.
In Ottery St Mary, face masks are available from Miss Lucy, 07470 507152, LauryLee and Coldharbour Farm Shop, 01404 814220, where they can be bought over the counter – the shop is also about to start selling clear plastic visors.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
Are you selling face masks in the Sidmouth and Ottery area? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org