Persimmon boosts Devon Air Ambulance
A BUILDER currently erecting scores of Sidmouth homes has pledged to raise as much money as possible for Devon Air Ambulance.
Simon Perks of Persimmon Homes praised the charity’s “fantastic” work, adding: “Throughout the year we hope to raise as much as we can to support them through a series of fundraising events and initiatives.”
: “It’s very important for us to support the local community and the air ambulance services are fantastic charities working tirelessly to pro
will boost the cause, among other chopper charities in the South West, so that they can keep their helicopters flying.
Simon Perks, managing director for Persimmon in the South West, said: “It’s very important for us to support the local community and the air ambulance services are fantastic charities working tirelessly to provide an emergency service to our region.
You may also want to watch:
“Throughout the year, we hope to raise as much as we can to support them through a series of fundraising initiatives and events.”
Caroline Creer, fundraising director of Devon Air Ambulance Trust, said: “We are extremely grateful to have the support. We rely entirely on funds being raised by businesses and local people so it’s great news not only for us but for the region as a whole.”
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98