There With You: Say your personal ‘thank you’ to the NHS
- Credit: Archant
The overwhelming gratitude we all feel for our brave NHS heroes and other key workers is reflected in the thunderous applause which resonates throughout local communities every Thursday night at 8pm.
It is also seen in the lockdown charity fundraisers, the rainbow trails through streets, and the messages of support which fill pages of social media sites.
We want to offer readers a chance to say a personal thank you, or pictures and images of the NHS weekly applause, which we can then compile for publication both in print and online.
Send us your NHS thank yous as landscape video clips or photo messages, together will full details of who is featured.
We will need to keep video messages to 10 seconds. We would also need them to include your name and location with the email.
You may also want to watch:
Email your photos or Wetransfer links for videos to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 4 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year