Pete Allen Jazz returns to Sidholme Hotel Music Room
- Credit: Archant
Pete Allen and his band will be back in the Music Room at Sidholme Hotel in Sidmouth on Sunday, February 23, after a well-deserved holiday.
Their guest will be Jon Graham, who is a newcomer on the Sidmouth scene.
He is a talented musician from East Anglia, and plays both trumpet and guitar.
He frequently performs at John Petters' jazz festivals, which is why he is already popular with some members of the audience at Sidmouth.
This is the first of eleven Sunday performances by Pete's band at Sidholme this year. Only one of these will need to be booked: Sunday November 29th. This is because, following the success of his 65th Birthday Bash weekend last year, it will form part of Pete's Pension Party, which is a residential weekend.
You may also want to watch:
This Sunday's show begins at 3pm, with doors open from 2,30pm. Admission is £15.50.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again