Pete Allen Jazz returns to Sidholme Hotel Music Room
- Credit: Archant
Pete Allen and his band will be back in the Music Room at Sidholme Hotel in Sidmouth on Sunday, February 23, after a well-deserved holiday.
Their guest will be Jon Graham, who is a newcomer on the Sidmouth scene.
He is a talented musician from East Anglia, and plays both trumpet and guitar.
He frequently performs at John Petters' jazz festivals, which is why he is already popular with some members of the audience at Sidmouth.
This is the first of eleven Sunday performances by Pete's band at Sidholme this year. Only one of these will need to be booked: Sunday November 29th. This is because, following the success of his 65th Birthday Bash weekend last year, it will form part of Pete's Pension Party, which is a residential weekend.
You may also want to watch:
This Sunday's show begins at 3pm, with doors open from 2,30pm. Admission is £15.50.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert