Pete Allen Jazz Band to return to Sidmouth for last show of the year
- Credit: Archant
Another evening of dancing and jazz has been promised for when the Pete Allen Jazz Band return to Sidmouth.
Bandleader Pete Allen is planning to return to the town following performances as far apart as Essex, North Yorkshire, Berkshire, West Sussex and most recently, central Paris, to play with his full seven-piece band in the beautiful Music Room at Sidholme Hotel on Sunday (December 16).
As always at Jazz in the Afternoon, there will be a licensed bar and refreshments will be available both before the performance and during the interval.
Audiences have been promised a party atmosphere as the band rounds off another year of superb professional jazz shows in Sidmouth.
The band will be returning next year on a monthly basis, however, from Sunday, February 24.
You may also want to watch:
This Sunday’s show will start at 3.15pm. The doors to the Music Room will open at 2.30pm and admission will be £15.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future