Peter’s Pan panto pictures
- Credit: Alex Walton
Ottery Community Theatre brings panto fun to the stage.
Audiences have been enjoying performances of Ottery Community Theatre's pantomime, Peter's Pan.
Written and directed by Laura Machin, this new version of the much-loved tale is full of twists, crocodiles and a little bit of magic!
When the evil Captain Hook causes trouble throughout Pantoland Peter must do all he can to stop him with the help of Wendy, John and Michael.
With a hungry crocodile searching for food and a couple of lost boys causing havoc, can Peter save the day?
You may also want to watch:
The show runs until Saturday, January 25, in the Institute, Ottery St Mary. Friday's performance is at 7.30pm, and the Saturday performances are at noon and 5pm.
Tickets, £7 for adults and £4.50 for under-18s, are available from Pearson's in Silver Street, Ottery St Mary. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01404 814988 to book group tickets. Get a free ticket with every 10 bought.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research