Phone charger causes fire at Sidbury home

Fire-engines2

- Credit: Archant

Crews were called out on Friday afternoon after reports of a fire in Sidbury.

Firefighters were called to a property in Sidbury after a phone charger caught fire.

Crews from Sidmouth, Ottery and Honiton were sent to Fore Street, shortly before 3.45pm on Friday afternoon (November 10).

A fire service spokesman said upon arrival the fire was out.

He added: “It had involved a fire on the bed caused by an electrical fault on a phone charger.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus