Pictures: Don’t forget to take snaps of your daily exercise
- Credit: Archant
The whole country is in lockdown but that doesn’t mean you cannot enjoy the little things around you while doing your daily exercise.
Herald photographer Terry Ife has been taking images while out walking his dog once a day.
The country was moved into lockdown after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced a new set of restrictions to fight Covid-19.
Members of the public are now only allowed to leave their home for four purposes – shopping for basic necessities, one form of exercise a day alone or with members of their household, any medical need or to provide care for a vulnerable person or travelling to and from work, but only where absolutely necessary and if you cannot work from home.
Don’t forget to send images in from your daily exercise too – we would love to share what you see with our readers.
You may also want to watch:
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 9 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients