PICTURES: Sidmouth College prom
- Credit: Archant
Excited teenagers donned their best frocks and sharp suits, marking the end of an era and their secondary education.
With their exams behind them, the Sidmouth College leavers arrived in style and enjoyed a well-deserved meal and dance at their prom, held at Woodbury Park Hotel on Wednesday.
The finely-dressed Year 11s, who arrived in everything from stretched Limos to Chevrolets and sports cars, had a lovely time celebrating the end of their GCSE exams.
Sidmouth College’s co-principals Jim Ingham-Hill and Martyn Dudley wished the leavers the best of luck with their futures.
They said: “As always, the students from the college have excelled themselves in making this occasion a memorable event.
You may also want to watch:
“All the staff at the college would like to wish the Year 11 cohort luck as they embark on the next exciting chapter of their lives.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown