New pizza restaurant opens on Sidmouth seafront
- Credit: The Waterfront
A new pizza restaurant opens at Sidmouth’s Marine Bar this Saturday (January 15).
The Waterfront, a popular restaurant on Exeter quayside, is taking over the seafront premises and will be introducing a new menu.
General manager Finn Storey said he is keeping on nearly all the existing staff, and is looking forward to joining the Sidmouth business community – working with other traders, not as a competitor.
He said: “Our philosophy as a company is the more everyone works together, the more we drive up the area we’re in.”
Exeter’s Waterfront restaurant is well known for its giant ‘dustbin-lid’ size pizzas, and Finn said he would be bringing them to sidmouth, but not just yet.
He said: They’ll eventually be making an appearance, don’t worry, but we’ll probably hold off a bit on those just to make sure we get everything else right first.
He added: “We’re really excited to get in and start getting involved with the community.”
- 1 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 2 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
- 3 Mayor's New Year message and ideas sought for Jubilee celebrations
- 4 'Brilliant' 2021 fundraising success for Otter Garden Centre
- 5 Ottery's beautiful and historic church - 'little sister' to Exeter Cathedral
- 6 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
- 7 East Devon economy bouncing back from Covid
- 8 Drug runner spared jail after court hears he's beating habit
- 9 Property of the Week: Livonia Road
- 10 Sidmouth U18s Girls stay top after nail-biting victory