Plans for 180 houses at Barrack road revealed
Plans to potentially build more than 160 new houses and a care home in Ottery will be unveiled by a developer at midday today.
An exhibition in the empty travel agents in Mill Street will show Simon Steele-Perkins’ detailed proposals for land at Barrack Road.
He said: “All of the plans will be there, as will I and my colleagues to provide information, and we invite people to leave their comments with us.”
His firm, Prockter Land LLP, has set up a website for residents to comment on the two initial designs, for either 165 houses and a care home, or 184 houses, at the site.
Mr Steele-Perkins said any feedback will be incorporated into a planning application, which he revealed could be submitted in weeks.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will take place from noon to 8pm at 10 Mill Street.
Further detail is available at www.barrackroad.co.uk.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 6 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 10 After shopping in town why not give your feet a treat