Plans for 180 houses at Barrack road revealed
Plans to potentially build more than 160 new houses and a care home in Ottery will be unveiled by a developer at midday today.
An exhibition in the empty travel agents in Mill Street will show Simon Steele-Perkins’ detailed proposals for land at Barrack Road.
He said: “All of the plans will be there, as will I and my colleagues to provide information, and we invite people to leave their comments with us.”
His firm, Prockter Land LLP, has set up a website for residents to comment on the two initial designs, for either 165 houses and a care home, or 184 houses, at the site.
Mr Steele-Perkins said any feedback will be incorporated into a planning application, which he revealed could be submitted in weeks.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will take place from noon to 8pm at 10 Mill Street.
Further detail is available at www.barrackroad.co.uk.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman