Plans submitted for nine Sidbury holiday lodges
- Credit: Archant
Plans to build nine holiday lodges have been submitted for consideration by the owners of a Sidbury pub.
The application seeks permission to build moduLog lodges that can be let out for short breaks or week-long visits on the grounds of the Hare and Hounds Inn, at Putts Corner.
The proposals look to build the lodges and an overflow car park on a piece of land to the west of the existing pub, outbuildings and car parks.
They would be let out all year around and would be 24 by 26 sqm.
The lodges would be designed with a rustic appearance and a natural finish timber cladding, and each one would be capable of accommodating up to four people.
You may also want to watch:
East Devon District Council will make the final decision on the application.
Keep up to date with the latest news and goings on in your area by visiting www.sidmoutherald.co.uk.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman