Police appeal after car damaged in Sidmouth and more news
Police have appealed for information after criminal damage was inflicted on a car parked in the Ladymead area of Sidmouth. Read this and more.
VANDAL BLIGHT: Police have appealed for information after criminal damage was inflicted on a car parked in the Ladymead area of Sidmouth between 9am on Sunday, December 11, and 9am last Tuesday, December 13. Contact Devon and Cornwall Police by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/724.
HEALTHY HEARTS: Fundraisers in Sidmouth can wear red and save lives next year as part of a British Heart Foundation event. Wear Red Day will be held on February 24, and encourages everyone to think about their heart health, and to raise money. Fundraisers have been encouraged to wear a red hat, turn their office desk red, or paint faces for a suggested minimum donation of �1. Free fundraising packs are available from bhf.org.uk/red, by phoning Owen Penney on 01822 612310, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
UNWANTED GIFTS: Exeter City Football Club fans in Sidmouth and Ottery can donate unwanted gifts received over the Christmas period to boost Devon Air Ambulance at a match in January. Items will be collected when the Grecians take on Yeovil Town on January 2. Caroline Creer, fundraising director of the Devon Air Ambulance Trust said: “We know that sometimes, in the Christmas rush, Santa gets it a bit wrong.” The gifts collected will be sold in charity shops across Devon to raise money for the air ambulance service.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future