Police appeal after home burgled
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after jewellery was stolen from a Sidmouth home.
Police say the burglary took place at a property in Sid Road on Wednesday, December 3, between 10.30am and 11.40am.
An ‘untidy search’ was carried out of the property’s upstairs, and two silver chains and two silver necklaces were taken.
These included a Venetian silver snake chain, and a silver necklace with heart-shaped links.
A police spokesman said that enquiries into the incident were continuing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed or have any information about the burglary is asked to call police on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference number CR/127317/14.
Residents are also asked to remain vigilant, and to report any suspicious activity they see to police.
- 1 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 2 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 3 A remarkably good 50th anniversary for Sidmouth Music
- 4 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 5 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance
- 6 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 7 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 8 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 9 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?