Police appeal after indecent exposure at station
Police are appealing for the public’s help to identify a man in connection with an indecent exposure at a railway station.
The incident took place at Exeter Central at around 1.45pm on March 25.
Investigating officer, PC Tony O’Farrell, said: “A group of around five men approached and then sat next to a female passenger who was waiting for a train at Exeter Central railway station.
“One of the men then stripped naked in front of the woman. The woman walked away from the group and boarded a train.
“It is understood the group of men then caught a train to Exeter St David’s railway station before boarding a replacement bus service to Newton Abbot.
You may also want to watch:
“The man’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and, although unharmed, the victim was left extremely upset by his actions.
“I would ask anyone who knows the man in these photographs to come forward and contact BTP in confidence.”
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
Anyone who know this man, or his current whereabouts, is asked to contact British Transport Police on Freefone 0800 40 50 40, or the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In all calls, please quote incident reference B11/WWA of 10/05/2012.