Police appeal after indecent exposure at station
Police are appealing for the public’s help to identify a man in connection with an indecent exposure at a railway station.
The incident took place at Exeter Central at around 1.45pm on March 25.
Investigating officer, PC Tony O’Farrell, said: “A group of around five men approached and then sat next to a female passenger who was waiting for a train at Exeter Central railway station.
“One of the men then stripped naked in front of the woman. The woman walked away from the group and boarded a train.
“It is understood the group of men then caught a train to Exeter St David’s railway station before boarding a replacement bus service to Newton Abbot.
“The man’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and, although unharmed, the victim was left extremely upset by his actions.
“I would ask anyone who knows the man in these photographs to come forward and contact BTP in confidence.”
- 1 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 3 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 4 Retailers need to be on high alert against new scam
- 5 A flying visit to a bird reserve and a view on Sidmouth's charity shops - Toto's latest woofings...
- 6 'Like a moth to a flame...'
- 7 Great to see the sunshine as Folk Festival returned
- 8 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 9 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 10 Town council joins protest against Sidmouth bus cuts
Anyone who know this man, or his current whereabouts, is asked to contact British Transport Police on Freefone 0800 40 50 40, or the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In all calls, please quote incident reference B11/WWA of 10/05/2012.