Police appeal after indecent exposure at station
Police are appealing for the public’s help to identify a man in connection with an indecent exposure at a railway station.
The incident took place at Exeter Central at around 1.45pm on March 25.
Investigating officer, PC Tony O’Farrell, said: “A group of around five men approached and then sat next to a female passenger who was waiting for a train at Exeter Central railway station.
“One of the men then stripped naked in front of the woman. The woman walked away from the group and boarded a train.
“It is understood the group of men then caught a train to Exeter St David’s railway station before boarding a replacement bus service to Newton Abbot.
You may also want to watch:
“The man’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and, although unharmed, the victim was left extremely upset by his actions.
“I would ask anyone who knows the man in these photographs to come forward and contact BTP in confidence.”
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 The keys to good teamwork? Trust, communiication, commitment and accountability
Anyone who know this man, or his current whereabouts, is asked to contact British Transport Police on Freefone 0800 40 50 40, or the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In all calls, please quote incident reference B11/WWA of 10/05/2012.