Police appeal after indecent exposure at station
Police are appealing for the public’s help to identify a man in connection with an indecent exposure at a railway station.
The incident took place at Exeter Central at around 1.45pm on March 25.
Investigating officer, PC Tony O’Farrell, said: “A group of around five men approached and then sat next to a female passenger who was waiting for a train at Exeter Central railway station.
“One of the men then stripped naked in front of the woman. The woman walked away from the group and boarded a train.
“It is understood the group of men then caught a train to Exeter St David’s railway station before boarding a replacement bus service to Newton Abbot.
You may also want to watch:
“The man’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and, although unharmed, the victim was left extremely upset by his actions.
“I would ask anyone who knows the man in these photographs to come forward and contact BTP in confidence.”
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
Anyone who know this man, or his current whereabouts, is asked to contact British Transport Police on Freefone 0800 40 50 40, or the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
In all calls, please quote incident reference B11/WWA of 10/05/2012.