Police appeal after property damaged in Sidmouth and more news
Police have appealed for information after a window was smashed at a property in Temple Street, Sidmouth, Read this and more.
ROADWORKS WARNING: Youngsters have been spotted larking around with roadworks in Sidford High Street.
Police officers have attended the scene on several occasions but no one has been found.
Sergeant Andy Turner reminded residents that moving or tampering with road signs and safety equipment is an offence which could leave them liable to arrest.
An incident was reported on Saturday, January 14 at around 10.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
THEFT: Metal items were taken from a yard at the Oak Tree Garage in Station Road, Newton Poppleford, between Friday, January 13, and Monday, January 16.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
Police have appealed for information and want to hear from anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area.
Call 101, crime reference: KS/12/29.
CASH JOY: Organisers of two charity events staged at Newton Poppleford Village Hall before Christmas have revealed they raised more than �1,000 for Devon Air Ambulance.
Ros and Dave Hancock and Sue Bastyn said a coffee morning on December 3 raised �673, and Christmas bingo on the same day netted �440.
They thanked all those who took part.
SMASHED: Vandals smashed a window at Stead and Simpson in Fore Street, Sidmouth, between Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14.
VANDAL BLIGHT: Police have appealed for information after a window was smashed at a property in Temple Street, Sidmouth, between Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14.
Call 101, crime reference: KS/12/23.
SCRATCHED: Police have re-issued an appeal for information following an incident of criminal damage to a vehicle parked in Woolbrook Road, Sidmouth, between Friday, Janaury 13, and Saturday, January 14.
The front and rear passengers’ side panels of a black Fiat Punto were scratched.
Crime reference: KS/12/28.