Police appeal after property damaged in Sidmouth and more news
Police have appealed for information after a window was smashed at a property in Temple Street, Sidmouth, Read this and more.
ROADWORKS WARNING: Youngsters have been spotted larking around with roadworks in Sidford High Street.
Police officers have attended the scene on several occasions but no one has been found.
Sergeant Andy Turner reminded residents that moving or tampering with road signs and safety equipment is an offence which could leave them liable to arrest.
An incident was reported on Saturday, January 14 at around 10.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
THEFT: Metal items were taken from a yard at the Oak Tree Garage in Station Road, Newton Poppleford, between Friday, January 13, and Monday, January 16.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
Police have appealed for information and want to hear from anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area.
Call 101, crime reference: KS/12/29.
CASH JOY: Organisers of two charity events staged at Newton Poppleford Village Hall before Christmas have revealed they raised more than �1,000 for Devon Air Ambulance.
Ros and Dave Hancock and Sue Bastyn said a coffee morning on December 3 raised �673, and Christmas bingo on the same day netted �440.
They thanked all those who took part.
SMASHED: Vandals smashed a window at Stead and Simpson in Fore Street, Sidmouth, between Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14.
VANDAL BLIGHT: Police have appealed for information after a window was smashed at a property in Temple Street, Sidmouth, between Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14.
Call 101, crime reference: KS/12/23.
SCRATCHED: Police have re-issued an appeal for information following an incident of criminal damage to a vehicle parked in Woolbrook Road, Sidmouth, between Friday, Janaury 13, and Saturday, January 14.
The front and rear passengers’ side panels of a black Fiat Punto were scratched.
Crime reference: KS/12/28.