Police warning after second burglary in Sidbury
- Credit: Archant
Residents are being asked to be aware following a second burglary in Church Street yesterday (August 3).
Sidbury residents are being urged by police to be vigilant after a second burglary.
Police say offenders used gravel stones to break a window of a property in Church Street between 12.10pm and 12.45pm yesterday (August 3).
Nothing was taken in the incident.
It follows a previous burglary in Buckley Road which took place between July 18 and 21. Offenders again got inside the property through a window but nothing was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Police are asking all Sidbury residents to remain vigilant for individuals and vehicles which look out of place in the village and to call police immediately.23
Anyone who saw or heard any suspicious activity in the area at the time of the latest offence is asked to contact police via email@example.com or by telephone on 101, quoting crime reference CR/064831/17.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead