Were you in the area when this serious collision took place?
- Credit: Archant
A man was left in critical condition after a two-car crash in Farringdon, near Exeter.
A 38-year-old-man, from the north east of England, remains in a serious condition in hospital while a woman, in her 40s, from Sidmouth, sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene by paramedics.
Police were called to crash, at 10.10pm on Thursday (October 3), between a Ford Fiesta and a Seat Leon on the A3052 in Farringdon, between Sanctuary Lane and the White Horse Public House.
The man, who was driving the Fiesta, has since been transferred to Derriford Hospital.
Police are appealing for any witnesses and or any dashcam footage that could aid with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: "We are particularly interested in locating and speaking to the driver and occupants of a white family style hatchback car that may have been on the A3052 or B3184 at or around the time of the collision and may have seen the vehicles involved in the collision."
Anyone with any information should email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Log 824 with the date October 3.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert