Were you in the area when this serious collision took place?
- Credit: Archant
A man was left in critical condition after a two-car crash in Farringdon, near Exeter.
A 38-year-old-man, from the north east of England, remains in a serious condition in hospital while a woman, in her 40s, from Sidmouth, sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene by paramedics.
Police were called to crash, at 10.10pm on Thursday (October 3), between a Ford Fiesta and a Seat Leon on the A3052 in Farringdon, between Sanctuary Lane and the White Horse Public House.
The man, who was driving the Fiesta, has since been transferred to Derriford Hospital.
Police are appealing for any witnesses and or any dashcam footage that could aid with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: "We are particularly interested in locating and speaking to the driver and occupants of a white family style hatchback car that may have been on the A3052 or B3184 at or around the time of the collision and may have seen the vehicles involved in the collision."
Anyone with any information should email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Log 824 with the date October 3.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again