Police appeal for help to catch graffiti ‘tag’ culprits in Ottery
- Credit: Archant
One man has been questioned in connection with a recent bout of vandalism and officers are asking for more information or witnesses
Police are appealing for help in identifying the culprit behind a recent spate of graffiti in Ottery.
Tags were sprayed onto a transit van outside Spencer Court and a residential garden wall in Winters Lane on Saturday night (November 14).
In addition, seven or eight graffiti tags were found around the town’s factory site.
Sergeant Chris Leisk, of the Ottery neighbourhood policing team, said that officers had searched an address in connection with the incidents – where they confiscated cannabis and questioned a man.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Leisk is appealing to members of the public to come forward if they witnessed anything or can identify the person responsible for the tags.
Anyone with information can call police on 101, quoting drime reference: CR-079469-15.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Village panto group secures prestigious national award