Police appeal for witnesses following Four Elms Hill crash
- Credit: Archant
Police say six vehicles were involved in the incident last night. Police confirmed a man in his mid 20s has died in hospital following the collision.
Police are appealing for witnesses following a fatal six vehicle road traffic collision on Four Elms Hill.
The incident occurred at 7.45pm last night (Friday, July 28) where all three emergency services were called to the scene.
Police have confirmed a man in his mid 20s died in hospital after being involved in the collision. His next of kin have been informed.
A police spokesman said: “A Nissan Skyline car was travelling up Four Elms Hill, when it collided with a BMW travelling in the opposite direction. The BMW then collided with a Peugeot. A fourth vehicle was badly damaged by debris from collision. Two other vehicles were not damaged but were involved. The driver of the Nissan sustained injuries which proved fatal.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to call 101 and quote incident 967 280717.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge