Police appeal to find wanted man with connection to East Devon
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a public appeal to find a 32-year-old man who is wanted for breaching a court order.
Simon Turner is wanted after failing to attend Exeter Magistrates Court in September and November and is believed to be in the Exeter, East and Mid Devon areas after
A warrant for his arrest was issued by the court on January 25.
A police spokesman said: “Turner is believed to be in the Exeter, East and Mid Devon areas and is not considered a direct threat to the public. He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall and of medium build.”
Anyone who have seen Simon Turner or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police on 101, quoting log crime number CR/007245/17.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers via 0800 555 111 or www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 The more we work together the better it will be
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time