Police have completed active searches in Sidmouth for missing Tanya
- Credit: Archant
Tanya Vickery, 30, has been missing since Tuesday, February 7
Police have completed their proactive searches in Sidmouth for a missing mum, according to a spokesman.
Tanya Vickery, 30, was last seen at approximately 10.40pm on Tuesday, February 7, on the Esplanade, near the Marine pub.
Police helicopters, dog units and diving teams, together with coastguard crews and Sidmouth Lifeboat, all joined the search last week.
A force spokesman said: “Devon and Cornwall Police have completed proactive searches in the Sidmouth area in relation to missing person Tanya Vickery.
You may also want to watch:
“Her family have been made aware of this development.
“Devon and Cornwall Police will investigate any new information in relation to the whereabouts of Tanya.”
- 1 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 2 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 3 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 6 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 7 School's hill climb challenge
- 8 Beautiful news for fans of music festival
- 9 Family triumph in Sidmouth golf team stableford
- 10 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
Tanya is described as white, slim build, 5ft 5ins tall with black, straight shoulder-length hair. She was last seen wearing a white puffer jacket.
Anyone who has seen Tanya or has any information that might assist police is asked to call 101, quoting log 835 of February 7.