Police have completed active searches in Sidmouth for missing Tanya
- Credit: Archant
Tanya Vickery, 30, has been missing since Tuesday, February 7
Police have completed their proactive searches in Sidmouth for a missing mum, according to a spokesman.
Tanya Vickery, 30, was last seen at approximately 10.40pm on Tuesday, February 7, on the Esplanade, near the Marine pub.
Police helicopters, dog units and diving teams, together with coastguard crews and Sidmouth Lifeboat, all joined the search last week.
A force spokesman said: “Devon and Cornwall Police have completed proactive searches in the Sidmouth area in relation to missing person Tanya Vickery.
You may also want to watch:
“Her family have been made aware of this development.
“Devon and Cornwall Police will investigate any new information in relation to the whereabouts of Tanya.”
- 1 Aldi has Sidmouth in its sights for new supermarket
- 2 Tributes paid to 'a real gentleman' of Sidmouth
- 3 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 4 No immediate work on town's cliffs despite recent falls
- 5 Person with broken ankle rescued from Littlecombe Shute
- 6 Time to show results for £100M broadband fund
- 7 Police launch campaign to bin pressure on 101 number
- 8 Changin' with the times in Connaught Gardens
- 9 New Sidmouth Lifeguard Service launched for summer season
- 10 Spectacular garden opens to the public at Bickwell Valley
Tanya is described as white, slim build, 5ft 5ins tall with black, straight shoulder-length hair. She was last seen wearing a white puffer jacket.
Anyone who has seen Tanya or has any information that might assist police is asked to call 101, quoting log 835 of February 7.