Police have completed active searches in Sidmouth for missing Tanya
- Credit: Archant
Tanya Vickery, 30, has been missing since Tuesday, February 7
Police have completed their proactive searches in Sidmouth for a missing mum, according to a spokesman.
Tanya Vickery, 30, was last seen at approximately 10.40pm on Tuesday, February 7, on the Esplanade, near the Marine pub.
Police helicopters, dog units and diving teams, together with coastguard crews and Sidmouth Lifeboat, all joined the search last week.
A force spokesman said: “Devon and Cornwall Police have completed proactive searches in the Sidmouth area in relation to missing person Tanya Vickery.
“Her family have been made aware of this development.
“Devon and Cornwall Police will investigate any new information in relation to the whereabouts of Tanya.”
- 1 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapse caught on camera
- 2 Time to start preparing for potentially harsh winter
- 3 Sidmouth Folk Festival: Embracing the event's evolution
- 4 Heatwave may have caused latest Sidmouth cliff falls
- 5 Sidmouth Folk Festival: Singing 'like a bloke' and celebrating life and music
- 6 Closure confirmed for Sidmouth retirement home
- 7 Ottery councillors urge Stagecoach to reinstate late night bus service
- 8 Sidmouth puts on a stunning show for national In Bloom judges
- 9 Ottery skatepark CLOSED
- 10 Ottery St Mary makes walkers feel welcome
Tanya is described as white, slim build, 5ft 5ins tall with black, straight shoulder-length hair. She was last seen wearing a white puffer jacket.
Anyone who has seen Tanya or has any information that might assist police is asked to call 101, quoting log 835 of February 7.