Police in hunt for missing Beer man
Beer hotel staff raise alarm after man goes missing
POLICE are appealing for information about a man who has been missing from Beer since yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Jonathan Dixon, 37, was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work and police are anxious to find Jonathan, who has been classed as a high-risk missing person.
There have been extensive searches, but to no avail.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan is 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His family and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him during the past 24 hours.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
Anyone with information is asked to please call police on (08452) 777444 quoting police reference 496 241010.