Police in hunt for missing Beer man
Beer hotel staff raise alarm after man goes missing
POLICE are appealing for information about a man who has been missing from Beer since yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Jonathan Dixon, 37, was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work and police are anxious to find Jonathan, who has been classed as a high-risk missing person.
There have been extensive searches, but to no avail.
Jonathan is 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His family and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him during the past 24 hours.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 3 The sky's the limit as parachute jump raises £2,426 for Hospiscare
- 4 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 5 Double good deed for Brownies as litter pick raises money for food bank
- 6 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 7 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 8 Ukrainian refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 9 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
- 10 'Donkey work' boosts wildflower growth at sanctuary
Anyone with information is asked to please call police on (08452) 777444 quoting police reference 496 241010.