Police in hunt for missing Beer man
Beer hotel staff raise alarm after man goes missing
POLICE are appealing for information about a man who has been missing from Beer since yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Jonathan Dixon, 37, was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work and police are anxious to find Jonathan, who has been classed as a high-risk missing person.
There have been extensive searches, but to no avail.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan is 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His family and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him during the past 24 hours.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 6 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 7 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 8 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 9 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
Anyone with information is asked to please call police on (08452) 777444 quoting police reference 496 241010.