Police in hunt for missing Beer man
Beer hotel staff raise alarm after man goes missing
POLICE are appealing for information about a man who has been missing from Beer since yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Jonathan Dixon, 37, was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work and police are anxious to find Jonathan, who has been classed as a high-risk missing person.
There have been extensive searches, but to no avail.
Jonathan is 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His family and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him during the past 24 hours.
- 1 'It's a nightmare': Sidmouth business react as roadworks get underway
- 2 Ottery resident honoured by Spanish principality
- 3 Night-time fish thief makes daring raids on Otter Garden Centre pond
- 4 Exciting discovery as Sidmouth observatory reopens
- 5 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 6 DCC survey shows the condition of Devon's roads has improved
- 7 Tell us a Story
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe to hold first session of the New Year
- 9 Book your space in the Ottery Tent at 2022 Food and Families Festival
- 10 Ottery's beautiful and historic church - 'little sister' to Exeter Cathedral
Anyone with information is asked to please call police on (08452) 777444 quoting police reference 496 241010.