Police in hunt for missing Beer man
Beer hotel staff raise alarm after man goes missing
POLICE are appealing for information about a man who has been missing from Beer since yesterday (Sunday) morning.
Jonathan Dixon, 37, was last seen by staff at the Dolphin Hotel where he is currently living.
The alarm was raised after he failed to turn up for work and police are anxious to find Jonathan, who has been classed as a high-risk missing person.
There have been extensive searches, but to no avail.
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan is 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build, with dark, balding hair and dark eyes. He normally wears a black cloth jacket.
His family and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen or heard from him during the past 24 hours.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
Anyone with information is asked to please call police on (08452) 777444 quoting police reference 496 241010.