Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for teenager missing from Tipton St John
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 15-year-old from Tipton St John.
Daniel Chambers was last seen at his home address by his parents at 7.30am yesterday (Wednesday, December 13).
He usually catches the bus to school from the Golden Lion in Tipton St John at approximately 8.15am to attend school but was not seen getting onto the bus yesterday morning.
It is believed he likes to frequently visit Sidmouth and Beer.
Daniel is described as white, approx six feet tall, of a slim build, with short dark brown hair and is clean shaven.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed he was wearing dark coloured chinos, black suede shoes, grey hoodie and a M&S dark coloured bomber jacket.
He was carrying a black rucksack with a green DC logo.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
Anyone who sees Daniel is asked to contact police as soon as possible on 101 quoting log 502 of December 13.