Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for teenager missing from Tipton St John
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 15-year-old from Tipton St John.
Daniel Chambers was last seen at his home address by his parents at 7.30am yesterday (Wednesday, December 13).
He usually catches the bus to school from the Golden Lion in Tipton St John at approximately 8.15am to attend school but was not seen getting onto the bus yesterday morning.
It is believed he likes to frequently visit Sidmouth and Beer.
Daniel is described as white, approx six feet tall, of a slim build, with short dark brown hair and is clean shaven.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed he was wearing dark coloured chinos, black suede shoes, grey hoodie and a M&S dark coloured bomber jacket.
He was carrying a black rucksack with a green DC logo.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 8 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 9 Ottery St Mary sadly lose a club legend
- 10 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
Anyone who sees Daniel is asked to contact police as soon as possible on 101 quoting log 502 of December 13.