Police name A3052 accident victim
- Credit: Archant
Tributes paid to 17-year-old William Ure who died in crash on the Devon and Dorset border
Tributes have been paid to a teenager who lost his life following a collision last weekend.
In the early hours of Saturday morning (December 17) a dark coloured Honda Civic with two occupants left the carriageway and collided with a tree A3052 at Ware Cross on the Devon and Dorset border.
The passenger, William Ure, aged 17 from Lyme Regis died at the scene. The driver, a 28-year-old man from Colyton was airlifted to Derriford Hospital in a critical condition.
The family of William Ure paid the following tribute: “Will was a caring and loving son and brother and a loyal friend to many. He was fun loving and lived life to the full. He will be sorely missed. Rest in peace our lovely boy.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are still appealing for witnesses to this incident. Anyone with any information is asked to contact email@example.com or call 101 quoting log 30 of 17th of December.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman