Police plea following Sidmouth GBH
- Credit: Archant
DETECTIVES have appealed for witnesses of an assault in Sidmouth that left a man with serious injuries.
The 53-year-old victim had to be taken to hospital following the incident of grievous bodily harm in Connaught Road on Tuesday, August 6.
He received cuts and bruises to his face, lumps on the back of his head and pain in his ribs.
The assault took place between 11.15pm and 11.30pm.
Detective Constable Paul Perryman, of Honiton CID, said a suspect believed to be involved in the incident had a ‘very distinctive’ red or orange ‘Mohican’ hair cut and was wearing a rainbow T-shirt.
You may also want to watch:
He has urged members of the public to come forward with information.
“The assault followed an incident in a pub where a suspect was asked to leave by the proprietor,” said Det Con Perryman.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
Contact police on 101, crime reference: KS/13/438.
• A force spokesman said a 42-year old from Torquay was arrested, interviewed and released on bail until October.