Police reveal monthly crime statistics for Sidmouth in July
- Credit: Archant
A total of 192 incidents were logged in July by Sidmouth police.
Officers spoke at the latest town council meeting, which took place on Monday (August 13).
The latest figures for the town’s monthly crime statistics, based on the number of crimes committed in Sidmouth during July, were revealed.
The town council was told that a total of four violence, with injury, crimes were recorded along with nine incidents of violence, without injury.
There were also five burglaries of dwellings, such as homes, and five burglaries of non-dwellings, like sheds.
You may also want to watch:
In total, three vehicle offences were recorded along with three shopliftings and seven ‘other’ thefts.
Last month, there were also seven recorded cases of criminal damage, one public order offence and one crime recorded for the possession of drugs.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
Visit devon-cornwall.police.uk for more information about policing in your area.