Police send out alert following reports of shoplifting in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued an alert to businesses in Sidmouth after reports of shoplifting.
Devon and Cornwall Police sent out the alert today (Tuesday, May 23) asking people to ‘be wary’ and ‘inform staff’.
A police spokesman said: “We have received reports of persons shoplifting in Sidmouth today, Tuesday 23 May 2017.
“They are described as a white female and teenage males. Please be wary of this and inform staff.
“If you have persons shoplifting please phone 999.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information are asked to email email@example.com, or phone 101 quoting log 265 23 May.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman