Police crackdown on driving offences in Sidford
- Credit: Matt Smart
More than 100 vehicles have been stopped as part of a police crackdown on speeding and MOT offences.
Officers from Devon and Cornwall Police carried out a traffic operation on the A3052 in Sidford on Tuesday, November 26.
During the operation, eight tickets were issued for offences including speeding and no MOT.
Police community support officer Chris Bolsover said drugs were also found and seized in one incident and one arrest made in another.
Words of advice were issued to a number of drivers in relation to speed and car lights.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Bolsover said: "Similar operations have been undertaken recently all over East Devon and we will continue to carry them out in the future."
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution