Police warning following burglary in Sidbury
- Credit: Archant
“Police would like to make residents aware of a burglary in Sidbury. Police are also reminding residents to ensure that their property is secure.”
Sidbury residents are being urged to be wary following a burglary in Buckley Road.
A police spokeswoman said offenders entered a property by removing a window to gain entry but nothing was taken.
The incident occurred between July 18 and July 21.
The spokeswoman said: “Police would like to make residents aware of a burglary in Sidbury. Police are also reminding residents to ensure that their property is secure.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 101 quoting CR/060560/17.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon