Popular variety show returns to Sidmouth theatre
- Credit: Archant
The popular family cabaret show Variety by the Sea is back for one night only at the Manor Pavilion.
The night of classic vaudeville, hosted by Goronwy Thom, will feature a packed line up of acts from across the world with hilarious physical comedy and incredible stunts. The production which is on April 27 always sells out, so early booking is advised.
Direct from TV expect the unexpected with Barbara Nice, who has audiences on the edge of their seats, literally. She recently had her own comedy series on BBC Radio 2 and was a regular on the legendary Phoenix Nights series with Peter Kay.
Regular artists from the award-winning Slightly Fat Features return after another West End run to prove that old dogs can do new tricks….and old tricks too!
Strongest woman in the world, Betty Brawn from Australia, is set to lift not just hearts but the audience itself!
You may also want to watch:
More weird and wonderful guest acts will be announced.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98