Praise for local Sidmouth businesses from customers
Toastrack treats for Fields and Brend customers during National Customer Service Week
MORE than 100 people rode in Sidmouth’s old Toastrack as week-long celebrations for National Customer Service Week were launched on Saturday.
Fields of Sidmouth and Brend Hotels are jointly marking the week, offering promotions in store and at the Victoria and Belmont hotels.
Claire Jenkins, promotions and marketing manager at Fields, told customers about the event and the store’s bid as finalists in a national department store contest.
“We interviewed nearly 200 people on Saturday and the comments were extremely positive,” said Claire, who said customers seemed proud of the store.
You may also want to watch:
She hopes other businesses will join Brend and Fields for next year’s NCSW celebrations and contact her on (01395) 515124.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight