Praise for local Sidmouth businesses from customers
Toastrack treats for Fields and Brend customers during National Customer Service Week
MORE than 100 people rode in Sidmouth’s old Toastrack as week-long celebrations for National Customer Service Week were launched on Saturday.
Fields of Sidmouth and Brend Hotels are jointly marking the week, offering promotions in store and at the Victoria and Belmont hotels.
Claire Jenkins, promotions and marketing manager at Fields, told customers about the event and the store’s bid as finalists in a national department store contest.
“We interviewed nearly 200 people on Saturday and the comments were extremely positive,” said Claire, who said customers seemed proud of the store.
She hopes other businesses will join Brend and Fields for next year’s NCSW celebrations and contact her on (01395) 515124.
- 1 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 4 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 6 Major firefighting operation tackles blazing barn in Whimple
- 7 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 8 Top six big books of the year to enjoy this winter
- 9 Tips on managing your utility bills this winter
- 10 Programme of concerts set to delight classical-music lovers