Pregnant tum art for charity!
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister s pregnant tum! Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named bump art a
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister's pregnant tum!
Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named 'bump art' and decided last week it would be a good way to raise money for the charity.
She said: "I will be painting a pregnant tum along with many other face and body painters around the country who have set up a Comic Relief sponsorship group.
"It is something different and fairly new to me so a great way to practice and it's really fun."
You may also want to watch:
Denise has already painted a desert island and an ET 'moon' theme on her sister, Jooles Vandervlist, who is due next month.
She added: "Jooles finds it very relaxing and it's a great photo memento. I haven't decided what I will paint for Comic Relief yet but it will have to be themed."
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 8 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 9 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
If you would like to sponsor Denise, visit www.rednoseday.com and search for Denise Burges (Bump Art for Comic Relief).