Pregnant tum art for charity!
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister s pregnant tum! Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named bump art a
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister's pregnant tum!
Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named 'bump art' and decided last week it would be a good way to raise money for the charity.
She said: "I will be painting a pregnant tum along with many other face and body painters around the country who have set up a Comic Relief sponsorship group.
"It is something different and fairly new to me so a great way to practice and it's really fun."
Denise has already painted a desert island and an ET 'moon' theme on her sister, Jooles Vandervlist, who is due next month.
She added: "Jooles finds it very relaxing and it's a great photo memento. I haven't decided what I will paint for Comic Relief yet but it will have to be themed."
- 1 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 2 Comedy and horror at Sidbury Manor in film being released next month
- 3 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 4 Amateur dramatic society present 'tried and tested' comedy
- 5 Get ready to dive into Sidmouth's Sea Fest
- 6 Is 'no dig' gardening lazy or are we just replicating nature?
- 7 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 8 Preparations underway for Salcombe Regis Fair while car parking remains a hot topic
- 9 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
If you would like to sponsor Denise, visit www.rednoseday.com and search for Denise Burges (Bump Art for Comic Relief).