Pregnant tum art for charity!
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister s pregnant tum! Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named bump art a
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister's pregnant tum!
Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named 'bump art' and decided last week it would be a good way to raise money for the charity.
She said: "I will be painting a pregnant tum along with many other face and body painters around the country who have set up a Comic Relief sponsorship group.
"It is something different and fairly new to me so a great way to practice and it's really fun."
You may also want to watch:
Denise has already painted a desert island and an ET 'moon' theme on her sister, Jooles Vandervlist, who is due next month.
She added: "Jooles finds it very relaxing and it's a great photo memento. I haven't decided what I will paint for Comic Relief yet but it will have to be themed."
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
If you would like to sponsor Denise, visit www.rednoseday.com and search for Denise Burges (Bump Art for Comic Relief).