Pregnant tum art for charity!
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister s pregnant tum! Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named bump art a
A PECORAMA face painter is raising money for Comic Relief in an unusual way-by painting her sister's pregnant tum!
Denise Burges, who has worked at Pecorama for more than ten years, has been experimenting with the new form of art, aptly named 'bump art' and decided last week it would be a good way to raise money for the charity.
She said: "I will be painting a pregnant tum along with many other face and body painters around the country who have set up a Comic Relief sponsorship group.
"It is something different and fairly new to me so a great way to practice and it's really fun."
You may also want to watch:
Denise has already painted a desert island and an ET 'moon' theme on her sister, Jooles Vandervlist, who is due next month.
She added: "Jooles finds it very relaxing and it's a great photo memento. I haven't decided what I will paint for Comic Relief yet but it will have to be themed."
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
If you would like to sponsor Denise, visit www.rednoseday.com and search for Denise Burges (Bump Art for Comic Relief).