Presidential handover for Sidmouth Lancastrians
New president of Sidmouth and District Lancastrian Association is Ray Davies.
NEW president of Sidmouth and District Lancastrian Association is Ray Davies.
Ray, an active member, and past president, of the Rotary Club of Sidmouth, was inaugurated into his new post at a special lunch at the Tumbling Weir Hotel last week.
He takes over the role from Vi Killip, who was SDLA president for two years, during which time the association celebrated its 50th anniversary.
The SDLA meets monthly, usually for lunch, but sometimes for an evening meal, at different venues. It currently has more than 100 members.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to join, contact general secretary Keith Simm on (01395) 516122.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon