Programme announced for Opera at Cadhay night in aid of Hospiscare
- Credit: Contributed
Black-tie charity concert will include highlights from Tosca and The Merry Widow
The programme has now been announced for Opera at Cadhay on the evening of Tuesday, September 25 in aid of Hospiscare.
Internationally acclaimed opera singers Anando Mukerjee and Justine Viani will be performing highlights from Tosca, The Merry Widow, Cavalleria Rusticana and much more at the black-tie event hosted by Rupert Thistlethwayte and Caroline Prior.
Anando is well-known locally, having sung at Cadhay before and with Devon Opera. He is versatile enough to take on both lyrical and dramatic roles. Justine has performed all over the world as an oratorio soloist, and won praise for her roles in opera theatres.
The evening starts at 6.30pm with a champagne and canapés reception in Cadhay’s Courtyard of the Sovereigns, followed by the performance. Supper will be served during the interval.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been sponsored by the independent financial advisers Medical & General, and East Devon Law.
Tickets are £75 and available via www.hospiscare.co.uk, or by phoning 01392 688020.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future