Programme announced for Opera at Cadhay night in aid of Hospiscare
- Credit: Contributed
Black-tie charity concert will include highlights from Tosca and The Merry Widow
The programme has now been announced for Opera at Cadhay on the evening of Tuesday, September 25 in aid of Hospiscare.
Internationally acclaimed opera singers Anando Mukerjee and Justine Viani will be performing highlights from Tosca, The Merry Widow, Cavalleria Rusticana and much more at the black-tie event hosted by Rupert Thistlethwayte and Caroline Prior.
Anando is well-known locally, having sung at Cadhay before and with Devon Opera. He is versatile enough to take on both lyrical and dramatic roles. Justine has performed all over the world as an oratorio soloist, and won praise for her roles in opera theatres.
The evening starts at 6.30pm with a champagne and canapés reception in Cadhay’s Courtyard of the Sovereigns, followed by the performance. Supper will be served during the interval.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been sponsored by the independent financial advisers Medical & General, and East Devon Law.
Tickets are £75 and available via www.hospiscare.co.uk, or by phoning 01392 688020.
- 1 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'