Pumpkins on parade
BEER Club is preparing for its annual pumpkin extravaganza.
The show takes place tomorrow at the club in Berry Hill at 8pm. There will be a grand auction of produce and donated items with proceeds going to local charities. Flybe has donated two tickets to any of their destinations.
Everyone is welcome to enter vegetables or decorated vegetables.
There are classes for heaviest pumpkins and marrows, four heaviest onions, and best shaped pumpkin.
There is a competition for decorated vegetables - for children aged six and under and seven and over There is also an adult section.
You may also want to watch:
All entries are to be at the club by 4pm on the day for judging; it will be open to receive entries from 10am.
For more information call 01297 21955. To pick up, for a donation, a pumpkin for parties or soup, come to the club on the evening or 10am – noon on the Sunday.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Set aside a wild patch in your garden - better to watch than the television!