R&B festival rocks Beer
BEER S R&B Festival was another storming success with people coming from far and wide to participate in the three-day music extravaganza.
BEER'S R&B Festival was another storming success with people coming from far and wide to participate in the three-day music extravaganza.
Dozens of bands performed including the well-known Jellicle Cats, the Big Blue and the Robin Bibi Band.
A new addition to the festival was a workshop on Saturday which was hailed a success and a packed audience watched the monster jam session on Sunday.
Sheila Riley, wife of the late Jim Riley, who founded the festival, also performed with her band Movin' On.
You may also want to watch:
Bert Stone, who performed at the event, said: "This year's festival has been one of the best yet. Both Friday and Saturday nights sold out with people coming from as far as Cornwall to County Durham.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 7 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution