R&B festival rocks Beer
BEER S R&B Festival was another storming success with people coming from far and wide to participate in the three-day music extravaganza.
BEER'S R&B Festival was another storming success with people coming from far and wide to participate in the three-day music extravaganza.
Dozens of bands performed including the well-known Jellicle Cats, the Big Blue and the Robin Bibi Band.
A new addition to the festival was a workshop on Saturday which was hailed a success and a packed audience watched the monster jam session on Sunday.
Sheila Riley, wife of the late Jim Riley, who founded the festival, also performed with her band Movin' On.
You may also want to watch:
Bert Stone, who performed at the event, said: "This year's festival has been one of the best yet. Both Friday and Saturday nights sold out with people coming from as far as Cornwall to County Durham.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank