R&B festival rocks Beer
BEER S R&B Festival was another storming success with people coming from far and wide to participate in the three-day music extravaganza.
BEER'S R&B Festival was another storming success with people coming from far and wide to participate in the three-day music extravaganza.
Dozens of bands performed including the well-known Jellicle Cats, the Big Blue and the Robin Bibi Band.
A new addition to the festival was a workshop on Saturday which was hailed a success and a packed audience watched the monster jam session on Sunday.
Sheila Riley, wife of the late Jim Riley, who founded the festival, also performed with her band Movin' On.
You may also want to watch:
Bert Stone, who performed at the event, said: "This year's festival has been one of the best yet. Both Friday and Saturday nights sold out with people coming from as far as Cornwall to County Durham.
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'
- 3 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 4 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 5 Four unexpected kings of England named William
- 6 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 9 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 10 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth