Radio listener Hillary meets favourite presenter Jeremy Vine
- Credit: Archant
The television and radio broadcaster posed for a selfie with the 92-year-old from Tipton St John.
A radio listener from Tipton St John had her dreams come true after meeting her favourite presenter.
Hillary Wright met Jeremy Vine when he opened the Tipton St John Playing Field’s 50th anniversary fayre.
The television presenter posed for a selfie with the 92-year-old.
Hillary said: “it was an absolute delight to meet Jeremy, he’s been a favourite of mine for such a long time and it was lovely to speak to him. We’re all hoping he can come and visit our home to see why we all love it there so much.”
You may also want to watch:
The avid listener is a resident at the former Angela Court nursing home which has recently changed names to Sundial Nursing Home.
Manager Lorraine Morroy said the presenter had made Hillary’s year.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 5 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 6 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
She added: “She loved it, it was a dream to meet him. She talks about him all the time and she has always wanted to meet him.
“He took the time to come and meet Hillary and it meant so much to her. It made her year.
The home hopes the presenter will return to the village to officially open its new first floor.