Reader’s photo captures beautiful rainbow over Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s scenic seafront was captured perfectly under a beautiful rainbow following a day of showers.
Ben Le Maitre took this fantastic photo from The Esplanade as he headed to training at the lifeboat station on Tuesday evening (October 1).
The photo has been liked more than 370 times on Facebook and has more than 40 shares.
The full arc stretches over the town to the sea and a hint of a double rainbow can be seen.
Mr Le Maitre said: "I took it on my phone, the camera is remarkable. I did not expect the reaction it's getting. I'm humbled and just happy to know it brightens up peoples day."
You may also want to watch:
If you have been inspired by Ben's photos why not get in touch and submit your own to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National