Rallying call for Sid Valley clubs, groups and businesses to submit views
- Credit: Archant
Neighbourhood plan will shape future development in community
Groups, clubs, businesses and organisations of the Sid Valley have been compiling their views to help shape the future of their community.
Volunteers working on the formation of a Neighbourhood Plan for Sidmouth, Sidford, Sidbury and Salcombe Regis say the project is gaining momentum – but more input is still needed.
Once adopted, the Neighbourhood Plan will provide a blueprint to help shape future development of the Sid Valley for the next 20 years and beyond.
The chairman of the Sid Valley Neighbourhood Plan steering group said there is still time for businesses, groups and organisations to respond to the current survey.
You may also want to watch:
Key groups, including Sidmouth Arboretum and the Sid Energy group, have already met to consider their responses, which will be taken into account in the formation of the final plan. The Survey of Business and Special Interest Groups consultation will close on Monday, October 31. It is available online or can be downloaded via www.surveymonkey.com/r/Sidplan
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open