Readers’ letters: Young people need our help more than ever
- Credit: Archant
Opinion- ‘awful rise of cyber-bullying phenomena’
I was pleased to read your leading article on Friday, January 20, on caring for young people with mental health issues. With the rise of such awful phenomena as cyber-bullying, young people need our help more than ever.
As the child of a parent who suffered mentally, I know how this can affect the whole family.
I endorse the efforts of Sidmouth Town Council and hope that the generous people of Sidmouth will rally behind them.
The Reverend Dr Jean Wadsworth
You may also want to watch:
Click here to read about a project in Sidmouth to support young people suffering from mental health issues.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 7 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman