Rehearsals to start for New Ottregians’ show and other news
- Credit: Getty Images/BananaStock RF
The New Ottregians are looking for people to take part in its next musical production to raise money for Hospiscare. Read this and more.
HOSPISCARE MUSICAL: The New Ottregians will be performing a musical production to raise money for Hospiscare in the town later this year, and are looking for people to take part.
The first rehearsal takes place on Tuesday, March 5, at 7.30pm at the United Reformed Church Hall in Jesu Street.
The new musical is titled Once Upon a Time at the Adelphi, which will hit the stage in July.
Anyone interested is urged to call Toni Williams on 0404 814272.
You may also want to watch:
VEHICLE DAMAGE: Police in Ottery said last weekend a silver Vauxhall Astra, parked in Winters Lane, received damage to a wing mirror and had the rear light unit smashed.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Officers urged anyone with any information about this incident to call police on 101 and quote crime ref KO/13/78.
QUIZ: To raise money for the Ottery Help Scheme Jim Watts is hosting another ‘Watts the Question’ at Ottery Cricket Club on Friday, March 1 at 7pm.
Contact Jim on 07817 202983 to book a team of up to six people, tickets cost £5 to include a ploughman’s supper, and the winners will receive a half-case of wine.
MEN’S BREAKFAST: The next men’s breakfast will take place at the Lamb and Flag pub in Batts Lane on Saturday, March 23 at 8am. The speaker is Jan Pinniger from Rainbow House,